Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello there!

As a means of introducing myself to the big wide world of the interweb... Good day ladies and gents! Now in beginning such a, well, beginning, I of course must ruminate on the following issues: 1. Why am I blogging? 2. Is this too self-indulgent? 3. What will I post about? Indeed, there are many pressing questions. To answer the first, well, gosh, I have no idea. I'm probably starting this because so often I find myself stumbling down amazing, lovely, inspiring rabbit holes on the internet, and I would very much like a happy home to house all of these finds. The answer to the second question is, well, yes, probably, unfortunately. But if all this ever becomes is a sort of ongoing virtual scrapbook for all things good then it will have been successful. Which leads me to the third answer: We shall see. Most of what I find and love and want to bookmark is art, design, writing, craft, food, fashion, or film related. I will probably also gush occassionally about lighter fare, and will assuredly post serious lady news that speaks to me. Maybe when this tiny corner of the internet starts to take a more concrete form, assuming that I don't abandon it completely (goodness knows I have been known to abandon many a journal in my time), I'll have a more concrete manifeta to share. I'm sure if I do indeed keep up with this my sensibilities will become evident. But really, I am starting this for me. If you, dear reader, are out there, interested, and want to come along for the ride then all the better. The more the merrier. That's what this whole internet thingy, this newfangled series of tubes, is for, right? So with that out of the way I say to you... Hello there!

No comments:

Post a Comment