Friday, January 8, 2010

Handmade in Boston

Golly! I just read on my love for you is a stampede of horses, a Boston-based art blog, that there is a screening of Handmade Nation: The Rise of DIY, Art, Craft and Design in the city on January 18th. Put it on your calendar! I will have to round up my crafty lady friends so that we can attend this together as a gaggle. Crafty ladies unite! Speaking of, I should host a 2nd Crafty Ladies Unite afternoon at the apartment sometime soon. I should mark both such things on my calendar.

2 comments:

  1. This career girl might not be able to make it into the city on the 18th, but hope you post a synopsis of any new ideas you may encounter.

    EN from Lowell

    by the way Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will keep you posted, EN! Thanks so much for the interest and support! :)

    ReplyDelete