Friday, February 26, 2010

bright, shiny, new

Oh dear goodness, I haven't updated in ages! (Disclaimer: I think this post will amount to little more than a Dear Diary... so sorry that I haven't written... kind of entry... cue imaginary violins.) Life has been busy, busy, busy over the last month, but fortunately it's been full of a lot of new exciting happenings. I've got some fun new work ventures, well, in the works, some creative projects on the horizon, and will have a lot more free time on my hands going forward which I trust can only be good for the art-making. Mysterious, no? Rest assured I will be writing here more often and making this a home for a decent amount of my creative writing going forward. Organizing all of that is on my to-do list to as well. (Ha!) On that note, happy Friday! Tonight I'm off to celebrate the great wild yonder that is my future with a Paula Vogel play, some cheap Chinese food, my secret twin Carrie, and assuredly some drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment