Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You say it's your birthday! It's my birthday too, yeah!

Happy birthday baby Jesus! Here, Linus' beautiful monologue and Charlie Brown's dear, tiny tree. Regardless of where my religious upbringing leaves me now, his echoing little voice makes this epic and always makes my heart quiver.



(Side note: D should be picking our own tiny tree this evening. Last year it was dubbed Jimmy Stewart. This year I'm thinking Clarence would be a most appropriate name.)

And now for something completely different! More importantly, err, happy birthday Mikey! Here, a ridiculous video. Some year soon I swear to you that I will dress up like our Lord and Savior, gather a band, and play you this song. Baby brother is 25! Love!



(I know, I know, this post is sacrilegious for several reasons. I can't believe the animator made John fart on Paul either.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment